BookTubeAThon 2017 TBR
I’m not on YouTube but I figured I’d give this readathon a go! This is my first attempt at this/any readathon so wish me luck! It goes from today July 24 until July 30.
1. Read a book with a person on the cover. Shanghai Girls paperback
I had so many options for this category! It was between this book, City of Bones, Love Letters to the Dead and a few others. I chose Shanghai Girls because it’s a standalone (I’m working on finishing my current unfinished series instead of starting new series) and I could use a change of genre from what I’ve been reading.
2. Read a hyped book. King’s Cage kindle
Does it count if I started it before this readathon? Oh well sorry I’m adding it in here! The whole Red Queen series has been hyped up.
3. Finish a book in one day. Titan’s Curse fire
It’s short enough for me to read in a day and it’ll give me some progress on this series that I still haven’t finished yet.
4. Read about a character that is very different from you. Orange Is The New Black paperback
Piper goes to jail. Can we be any more different?! This will be my first nonfiction in a while too which I’m excited for (since American Sniper).
5. Finish a book completely outdoors. The Ersatz Elevator fire
I plan on sitting outside of a coffee shop to read this one.
6. Read a book you bought because of the cover. A Little Something Different
This one was hard because I don’t buy books based on the cover but I went into my Beautiful Covers bookshelf and chose this book! Plus side it’s a stand alone. I’m not too sure what this book is about so I guess I’ll just wait and see.
7. Read seven books.
Hopefully I make it!
Check back to see how successful or unsuccessful I was at this readathon!